SEISM - 11 July 2013
On this call, we will spent a few minutes at the start to discuss current project activities. Then, Eric Dunham and grad student Daniel Trugman discussed their work on Kinematic source models mimicking rupture dynamics on geometrically complex faults.
(1) Discussion of recent project activities
- Geoinformatics proposal update
- Results from recent broadband meetings
- Issues integrating inversions results into CVM-S4
- Cui et al SC13 Technical Paper
- Upcoming Fairbanks meeting on Earth Structural Models
- Other topics from group.
(2) Discussion Topic Leader: (Trugman/Dunham)